24.1.14

SOME BLUE FOR AFW

After a full week of working the magic is finally here: Amsterdam Fashion Week! I'm aware that from tomorrow morning the big hassle starts. Changing outfits, the best street style inspiration right in front of me and last but not least two of the most breathtaking shows: like Supertrash and Winde Rienstra. Later this weekend I will update you with the highlights of these shows. Because I attend a VIP weekend during AFW, I needed a lot of great outfits. During the fitting session I surprised myself with this clean but animal worthy outfit match. Trying to keep some balance with this blue top and white blazer. It gives me already a slightly feeling of spring. What do you think?.... would be a cool match...... with these popping color of blue? Tell me all about it! Before I am rushing myself into this fashion weekend, I wish you all a great one. Do you want the full AFW update right on the spot? Follow me (Stylofax) also on Instagram and Pinterest! Xoxo Debbie

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw prachtige look! En wat staat blauw je onwijs mooi, love it! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je hebt echt een hele leuke blog en super creatieve outfits! Erg cool om te zien! Ben benieuwd wat je van mijn blog vind..

    Liefs Chris

    http://www.addictedtofashion.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen