25.2.15

FAUX FUR LIFE

A few years ago I found a streetstyle picture with a girl that wore a blue faux fur. I fell in love immediately! Google helped me to find that pretty thing, but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. You will understand why: too expensive. Luckily H&M came with the perfect rebound in black and white for a perfect little price. Faux fur in two of three different tones are my favourite, but this item recovered my heart. The faux fur pops out of a whole black outfit. I brought some colour into it with some &otherstories lipstick and sneakers. Those lipsticks from &otherstories are good quality! By the way, this picture is taken in Amsterdam, West Cord Fashion hotel last week. The new parents had a lovely weekend with the two of them! Xoxo, Deb.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten