1.2.15

MEET OUR BOY

And finally there he is: our son Jouk Jacobs! Maybe you spotted him already on social media, if not...Meet our little guy! Like a lot of people think, it's not pronounced as 'Joek', but just Jouk. As every parent I am totally in love with my baby boy, it's such a special thing to experience. We are our own little family and everything is about the little man. But we definitely don't mind! I am on cloud nine for sure, but sometimes it's hard as every mummy can understand. For those who like to follow my life as a young mum, check out our Instagram account @ our_little_guy. Definitely an account to share baby pics but also home and baby inspiration! For my fashion babes I will keep everyone up to date on my own account @ Stylofax! See you there! Xoxo, Deb!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten