23.3.15

SLEEVELESS

Spring has sprung and I am so ready to wear my slip ons again. Combined with new season stuff for a second round! This oversized blazer is one versatile baby, because it can be used as well as a dress while the buttons are closed. Wear this classic item on top of a leather pants to spice it up a bit. The leather pants (fake, but who cares!) is one of my favourites, I can't say it enough. Leather pants are hard to find in a good fit, but with some long tops you can easily cover up some slouchy bits. When you wear this particular style, keep in mind that clean colours and diverse materials will work instantly. Make a statement with accessories like popping earrings or shoes with prints like mine. These copper and marble earrings brought me back to wearing earrings, best seen with your hair in an updo. This half knot is my favourite at the moment. What is your favourite hairdo? Xoxo, Deb. (Mart visser bag, Other Stories ring, H&M pants, top, blazer, slipons and earrings from H&M)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten