25.8.15

Hot sho(r)t

GRAPHIC short cos zara fashionblogger sunglasses high waist oversizes white t hema
T-shirt Hema man - Zara heels and short - COS sunglasses
(Pictures by Studio Bonansa) One of my favourite kind of prints: graphic! I bought this piece during pregnancy at Zara and finally it's time to wear them. The oversized white t-shirt is a boyfriend fit (thanks for that babe!) and is a good match with the body hugging short. This combination would also do great with some slippers. At this moment I am kind of in the middle of a 'don't know what to wear and is it even appropriate' period. I think because of motherhood. Also really bothered with my length, I feel myself suddenly childish in dresses or skirts. Luckily there are heels! But in my mind I am in a desperate want of a whole new wardrobe. Is it just a phase or do we really change our natural fashion style when we become parents? Anyone who experienced the same after giving birth? Tell me all about it! Xoxo, Deb.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten